Fall Road Trip

To: "6-Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "Triumphs@autox. Net" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fall Road Trip
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 09:44:00 -0500
Currently it's a sunny 48 degrees and so I bid you guys farewell for
three days.  I'm taking off in the Six for beautiful Oxford, MS to see
the Rebels hopefully defeat the #3 ranked LSU Tigers.  Sure, this is a
bit off topic, and sure it might be a little more reasonable to take the
daily driver, but doggonit, it's going to be in the mid-70's during the
day, and what better vehicle to arrive on campus in than to prove that
although I'm 20 years removed from college, but I can still have a
little fun.

Hotty Toddy,

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2