Engine Venting - Summary

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Engine Venting - Summary
From: ebk@buffnet.net
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 22:20:55 -0500
Hi List!
    I would like to thank all the people that responded to my question
about 'Engine Venting'.

I was the consensus of the majority that the gasses vent through the
Head by way of the Push Rod Tubes. As one lister stated: "Wide open
holes, no resistance to gravity flowing the oil back to the crankcase."
-JVV        One person even sent me an address to help out my club
member who brought up the topic of discussion about the 1500cc engine.
    BTW- The webs site is:

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1080/spitfaqs.html

    Thanks again for all the replies. I shall be asking another question
shortly. So I looking for replies again. :-)
-Cosmo Kramer