Re: Michelin redlines for TR6 - best source?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Michelin redlines for TR6 - best source?
From: SDOliner@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 18:00:23 EST
I am not sure you can get Michelin brand red line tires.
However you can diamond back red lines at
http://www.widewhitewalltires.com/index.htm

I just switched from Michelin redlines to a set of modern Yokos. The red
lines are not cracked and still have a fair amount of thread. Although one tire
is
worn on the inside edge from a bad wheel alignment a long time ago. I did
take a 1400 mile trip on them last summer without any qualms. If you absolutely
positively just have to have Michelins, contact me off list.

David Oliner