car question, but not LBC

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[4527B050:01C3AF96]
Subject: car question, but not LBC
From: "Allen, Warren" <Warren.Allen@infores.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 13:44:02 -0500
O Wisdom of the list,

I have a 1993 Honda Accord and a 1999 Plymouth Grand Voyager, and the
"accessory power outlets" (cigarette lighters) on both vehicles are only
powered when the ignition is on. I want power to them at all times. The
owner's manual says that the dealer can switch it for me, but I want to do it
myself. It must be a simple process, but before I dive into it and chance
doing something stupid, has anybody done this, or got any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Warren Allen
1960 TR3A TS55177L