Re: VTR website status?

To: Greg_Hutmacher@i2.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VTR website status?
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 20:45:09 EST
In a message dated 11/19/2003 7:21:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Greg_Hutmacher@i2.com writes:

> Can you give us an update on the status of the VTR website?  It is up and
> accessible, but by the look of it, I'm assuming that it is still not
> fixed.

Greg, yes, there are still "issues" to be resolved with files and servers and
all that good stuff. You are correct that it's not quite "fixed," but we're
hopeful that all will be back in operation soon!

--Andy

Andrew Mace, Vice President, Member Services
  and 10/Herald/Vitesse (Sports 6) Vehicle Consultant
The Vintage Triumph Register <www.vtr.org>