Mayflower Request for Help

To: "Triumph Digest List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mayflower Request for Help
From: "Dave Rogers" <dnja.rogers@bigpond.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 11:45:51 +1100
    A friend in our local Triumph Club is restoring a Mayflower. While he
has borne the brunt of many jibes about his project, he has persisted in the
face of much adversity, to wit someone suggested last night he fit a towbar
on the front as 'we can tow you on a run so as not to slow everyone down'!
Nevertheless, he has a thick skin and presses on regardless!
    He is seeking information on the four knobs on the dash, which were
missing from the wreck he started with. Apparently the factory manuals have
sketches/drawings of the knobs but little detail as one would find in a
photo. As he will probably have to manufacture them himself, seeing the
items are probably as rare as hens teeth, he would like a photo of a
restored dash as a reference.
    If anyone has a Mayflower and can send a photo of the dash which
provides some idea of colour and inscription etc on the four knobs,, they
can send it to me off digest and I will pass it to him.
The address is dnja.rogers@bigpond.com
Thanks,

Dave Rogers
Canberra Australia