Paint stripping blues... and the car is yellow

To: "triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Nass" <nass@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Paint stripping blues... and the car is yellow
From: "Triumph" <triumph@yankeespitfire.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 14:44:44 -0500 with any abuse report
OK- I'm weary of stripping paint. Anybody in the MD-DE-NJ-SE/PA area know of
any places that either dip-strip or reliably plastic bead blast? The bonnet
may just do me in. Doors too. The topside isn't what may kill me, its only
an acre or so of paint, its that wretched Rusty Jones snot on the underside
and inside the door that I can't face anymore.

Liv, I give up- you win the race to a clean bonnet! *grin*

Thanks in advance!

"Any drive you don't return from on a tow truck was a good one..."
Jon
'77 (mostly) 1500 "Ol' Yeller"
FM66043 7U
Nass #104 VTR #14429