Pinion Driving Flange install

To: "Bob Krivenko" <trbob@comcast.net>, "John Krause" <jktr250@comcast.net>, "Triumph Mail List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pinion Driving Flange install
From: "Scott Suhring" <suhringtr36@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 22:45:11 -0500
Although I have done this before on my TR6, I am having a bugger of a time
reinstalling the pinion driving flange on my TR3.  Is there any secret or
BTDT tip anyone can share before I get out the BFH and bash it in (just
kidding).  I have walked away from it 4 times now (usually works) but am
still having no luck getting the slots to line up so the two pieces mate. I
recall having a similar problem when I did the 6 and then like magic, they
came together and slid in.

Thanks
Scott Suhring
Mechanicsburg, PA