Re: Triumph in Ireland...anyone?

To: <Divits@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Triumph in Ireland...anyone?
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 10:56:00 -0000
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
John - not too sure of the Triumph population in Ireland. Don't think it's
very high. In any case, if the car does belong to an enthusiast, it's more
likely the owner may be found on one of the Herald/Vitesse lists with Yahoo or
via the Triumph Sports Six website. Try posting to either, though ISTR you
have to be a TSSC member to access its website to contribute. As this list is
primarily TR and North America oriented, I doubt you'll find many non-TR
owners in Ireland reading it. .
Jonmac

Last week my mother was traveling through Ireland and came across this
beautiful red (I believe) Vitesse the license plate number is B1J574 and had
her
picture taken with it. I have attached a photo...I was wondering if this car
belongs to a list member or if anyone knows this car?
Let me know, thanks,
John

"In the Shadow of my Father" aka "Life at Triumph"
Still a few copies left. Still time to catch the Christmas mail
http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/triumphbook

---