RE: 13/60 Vitesse Clone

To: "'William Davies'" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>, jim williams <sportsix63@yahoo.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 13/60 Vitesse Clone
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 14:55:22 +0200
Cc: spitfires@autox.team.net, "'SPIT6CGT6@yahoogroups.com'" <SPIT6CGT6@yahoogroups.com>
Thanks for the information and advice Bill. Highly appreciated.

Chris de Wet .
" South African home for unwanted and neglected Triumph cars and parts " :-)
PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa .

'56 TR 3, '62 Herald 1200 Coupe, '64 Spitfire 4 (Mk1), '65 Spitfire 4 (Mk2),
'67 GT6 (Mk1).

'63 Vitesse 1600 Convertible (HB 8346 CV) ....... possibly soon?

My Spitfire6 project: Spitfire(Mk2) body, GT6(Mk1) bonnet & doors, GT6(Mk1)
chassis/brakes/suspension, GT 6 (Mk 1) engine, 2000 Saloon gearbox with
overdrive and Vitesse 3.89 differential.