RE: non LBC- erasing credit card no.

To: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>, "triu autox" <triumphs@autox.team.net> hABIf9o8015934
Subject: RE: non LBC- erasing credit card no.
From: "Jim Holmgren" <jholmgren@advertising.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 13:37:54 -0500
If you are using Internet Exploder, go to Tools...Internet
Options....Delete Cookies.

I believe that will clear it up for you, unless your cc info is stored
by Eastwood on their server, so that it is accessible when you log in to
your account on their site - in that case, you'd have to delete it from
their server if possible, or ask them to remove it for you.

HTH,
Jim