Re: Rear suspension

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rear suspension
From: Dave Fain <kc3565l@sprintmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 13:06:32 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Cc: zoboherald@aol.com
You will also need to re route the fuel line and brake lines and the handbrake
cables will need to be modified to avoid rubbing the rotoflex joints.  It's
a lot of work, but worth it if you have ever experienced driving a GT6
sideways.  I think the Vitesse trailing arms will be the wrong size for a
GT6 but I could be mistaken about that.
Dave
GT6 MkI with rotoflex suspension
(and lots of other inappropriate modifications)