Re: NYPD slams Triumphs

To: Tim Gaines <mtgaines@mail.presby.edu>
Subject: Re: NYPD slams Triumphs
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 18:04:58 -0500
Cc: TRIUMPHS@autox.team.net hA5N7fE9018531
Message text written by Tim Gaines
>You mean, Triumphs ARE reliable; only fictional ones aren't?  Or is it
that Medavoy is a fictional character and therefore knows squat about
Triumphs?  Just what is it that's fiction, Dave?  I need to know!  ;-)
<

Well, yes.  Yes I'm saying that Triumphs are reliable.  About as reliable
as any 30 year old car.  Probably more so.  What's not reliable is the
expectation that Hollywood script writers will forgo a catchy line for the
sake of truth and accuracy.

I guess I should be happy they spelled Triumph right.  (They DID spell it
right, didn't they?)

(I also wonder how many of the watching public caught on to what he was
saying)

;-)

Cheers

Dave