RE: Garagemahall update

To: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Garagemahall update
From: "Dave Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 00:28:22 -0800
God -- what I would do for a basement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having grown up in Chicago and now having been in LA for the last 17 years,
that is one of the things I miss most (besides good pizza, "real" hot dogs,
sane women ... oops... better stop now).

Dave Moag
La Canada, CA
62 TR3B
77 Spitfire (well, kinda sorta dead)