TR3 Control Head - an Update

To: Tr3bob@aol.com, trhouse@greenapple.com, chrisjameson@optusnet.com.au, lmtr4a@ctlnet.com, moag@ix.netcom.com, gprtech@frontiernet.net, terryrs@adelphia.net, Shrack04@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 Control Head - an Update
From: KMNTR6@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 22:44:07 EST
Bob, Tom, Chris, Lou, Dave, George, Terry, Kent, and listers - the control
head is still not installed, but I am closer. The string is gone and I am now
in
possession of baling wire to pull the wiring through the stator tube. The
tube itself is clean and lubricated (yes I a referring to car parts) I am
waiting
to get my son or a Triumph club member to help finish the task. I'm ready. To
be continued...................

Thanks
Ken Nachman
Richmond Triumph Register
Host of the 2004 VTR National Convention
1957 Triumph TR3 TS21086L now "O"
1963 Jaguar Mk2 3.8 P222541DN