Re: help === NON LBC ==

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: help === NON LBC ==
From: Doug Mathews <mathews@uga.edu>
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2003 18:31:52 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Fred,

A couple of things here...first if the machine fails, you loose all 3
functions. I've a scanner and a separate printer and I use fax software on
the pc. When I need to fax...I use the fax program to scan in my document,
picture, etc.  Seems to work pretty well and they are all very reliable.
(well, my 6 year old printer needs some tlc sometimes!)

Doug