RE: help === NON LBC ==

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net> hA1LY7EA010248
Subject: RE: help === NON LBC ==
From: "Jim Holmgren" <jholmgren@advertising.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 16:32:30 -0500
Hi Fred,
Finally something I can help out with! :-)

Staples has the Brother 3220C 5-in-1 Color Multifunction Machine for
$130 - $20 off $100 coupon (exp 11/1) - $30 rebate (exp 12/27) = $80 w/
free shipping.
Scanner:
http://www.staples.com/Catalog/Browse/SKU.asp?BCFlag=False&PageType=1&SK
U=517725
Coupon:
http://www.staples.com/products/SpotLights/Marketing/20_Off_100/Default.
asp
(If you want to buy it locally - most Staples stores will accept the
coupon if you print it from the web page)

Please email me directly if you want other options...it would help if I
knew roughly what your budget is, and what you are primarily using it
for...gonna do more faxing than printing...print mostly, fax a little,
etc?

-Jim
'75 Spitfire 1500

Jim Holmgren MCSE, CCNA