Re: Pics needed of Saffron TR6 w/ Hardtop

To: "Kai M. Radicke" <kai@radiohead.net>
Subject: Re: Pics needed of Saffron TR6 w/ Hardtop
From: Pat Fischer <pfischer@rmi.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2003 20:45:31 -0600
Cc: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Have you thought of painting the hard top white? I think it would look
great with the saffron color, plus it gives you a different look from
the soft top black. I had a red TR6 in the early 70s that came that way,
white steel hardtop, and it was a nice change over the "summer top." I
followed the link to your car's photo, and think you should consider it.

Pat Fischer