Re: Triumph Bicycles

To: <KPe9368405@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Triumph Bicycles
From: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@qnet.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 17:29:02 -0700
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
     Triumph bikes, motorcycles and cars all had the same common root,
Sigfried Bettman and Maurice Schulte, two Germans that immigrated to England
to participate in the Victorian trading boom in the late 1800's. They started
with bikes, then motorcycles and then cars. The cars and motorcycles split in
the '20s and were sold to different owners. I don't know what, when or where
happened to the bicycles.
     Someone correct me if I am wrong. I think that I can dig up the
references.

     Bill Brewer