Does this product exist?

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Does this product exist?
From: Scott Tilton <stilton@protoprod.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 14:06:02 -0400
As I'm playing with my timing light. . I can't help but wonder:

Is there any sort of product out there with an inductive trigger (is that
what the thing on the timing light is called that you clamp around the plug
wire) that is hooked up to a data logger?

I just think it'd be cool to go for a short test drive and have a little
device log each time a cylinder fires.

Heck  .  . if it had multiple channels . .you could hook them up to all your
cylinders and have mountains of data to play with.  Sure would be helpful
for finding any missed fires.

Okay . . done wondering.  If the product doesn't exist. . maybe Dave Massey
or Randall could make one for me.

Scott Tilton
1970 TR6 daily driver (day two)
Leesburg, VA