RE: TR3 Ring Gap

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR3 Ring Gap
From: Doug Hamilton <douglasehamilton@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 10:48:54 -0600
Here is a link to the Deves piston rings installation instructions. Most
of the TR2-4 piston and liner sets are shipping with Deves ring sets.
http://www.deves.com/pistonrings_inst.html
They have a contact link on their site if you want to ask them for an
exact number for your ring gap.

Doug Hamilton
1960 Triumph TR3A
1963 Fiat Cabriolet