TR4A Part Identification Help

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4A Part Identification Help
From: "Ben Zwissler" <bzwissler1@insightbb.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 21:17:07 -0500 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h8H2NC3B025216
I've just gone through the process or remounting my TR4A body tub onto the
frame, and have a couple spare parts I'm at a loss to identify.  I used the
mounting kit from Moss, which contained two black steel plates, 2" by 4",
with a recess and hole in the center for a bolt to pass through.  I also had
these same parts, very rusty, in my bag of parts I removed.  However, I can
see no mention of where these are used in any of the catalogs or manuals
that I have.

Surely someone knows what these are.  Help!

Ben Zwissler
bzwissler1@insightbb.com
Columbus, IN
66 TR4A IRS OD