Re: Lever Shock Rebuild

To: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>, 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lever Shock Rebuild
From: Irv Korey <emanteno@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 07:34:06 -0500
At 07:24 AM 9/13/03 -0400, Don Malling wrote:

>I was going to have my TR250 rear lever shocks rebuilt as part of my
>frame off restoration. I really didn't know if they needed it or not.
>
>I called World Wide Auto Parts in Madison WI www.nosimport.com and he
>said they should only need rebuilding if they leak oil. He said the same
>was true of my MGB shocks. He seemed very honest and talked me into not
>spending my money.
>
>When they leak, I know where I'll have them rebuilt.

Peter Caldwell, owner of World Wide Auto Parts in Madison, is a true
enthusiast and an honorable business man. He has his own rebuilding
operation and he stands behind his work. He also does rebuilds for other
resellers. If you have specific lever shock requirements, Peter can offer
you alternatives (heavy duty valving, etc) to your specification. His daily
driver is a Sprite. If your lever shocks need rebuilding, send them to
Peter and you won't be disappointed. NFI

Irv Korey
74 TR6 CF22767U
63 TR4 VSCDA Group 2 #58
Highland Park, IL