Kas Kastner's NEW Competition Prep Book

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Kas Kastner's NEW Competition Prep Book
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@bright.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 11:57:23 -0400
Hello list.  Kas Kastner, founder of the Triumph Competiton Department
in North America, author of the original Competiton Prepeartion manuals
and developer of many of the performance parts we still use today, has
written an updated version of his original Competition Preparation
manuals. hjis book, 270+ pages in length is a compilation of the orgianl
manuals plus many "war stories", including Triumphs victorius run at the
12 Hours of Sebring, driver and team stories, updated items and supplier
lists.  This ia great book to read now or a present for the upcoming
holiday season.  We  have these books in stock and ready to ship.  Price
is $34.50 plus postage. (Ohio residents will be charged sales tax).
Please click the attached link to see the book.  Thanks, Ted

http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com/images/prepbook.JPEG

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@bright.net