Subject: Electronic Ignition

To: "'From: \"Terry'" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Subject: Subject: Electronic Ignition
From: "Chuck Arnold" <chuck.arnold@oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 16:01:04 -0700
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
There are many electronic ignition alternatives.  Which one is best is
probably debatable, but I think it would be pretty hard to beat the
Electromotive Crank fired ignition system.  I use this -- it eliminates the
distributor entirely, has three coils, fires on both up strokes, has
electronically settable advance at 1000, 3000 and 800 rpm [which can be a
retard].  Cost is about $800 by the time you get the crank trigger machined to
fit the back of the crank pulley.

Chuck Arnold
Technical Manager
Oracle Northwest Fulfillment Practice