Re: Crane Ignition 700 or 3000 and Coil

To: "Sloan, Jim" <JSloan@talisman-energy.com>
Subject: Re: Crane Ignition 700 or 3000 and Coil
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 22:01:13 -0400
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I'm using a Crane 700 and Lucas Sport coil combination on both my TR3
and Stag. I don't have a ballast resistor on either one. The TR3 has
been running for almost 5 years now, and the Stag for 2+ with no
problems whatsoever with the ignition systems.

--
George Richardson
1957 Triumph TR3 - TS15559L http://www.key-men.com/triumph