Re: Any body know paint code for "black" TR6 tail end?

To: Chris Wilson <chris.wilson@rcn.com>
Subject: Re: Any body know paint code for "black" TR6 tail end?
From: Bob Bownes <bownes@seiri.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 10:02:26 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Dunno what the paint code is, but when I had my car re-painted a decade
ago, I had them paint the center panel of the tail that goes from the
normally painted back area downward (e.g. the piece just above the
exhaust pipes) black as well. Really looks good and hides the exhaust
soot on the paint. Vicki did the same on her 77 spit. Looks great as well.