Re: warning: Virus coming under British Parts connection mailer

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: warning: Virus coming under British Parts connection mailer
From: "Don Spence" <dspence@oanet.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 21:30:16 -0600
I received an email allegedly from The British Parts connection that
contained a virus.............
I have attempted to contact Dick Burger directly but am unable to load his
site. (could be indicative of his server been "fully employed" sending out
this virus.)

The email was titled:Moss Sale/British by the Sea Show

and the body contained:
>From: "The BPC.com" <mail@thebpc.com>
>Subject: Moss Sale/British by the Sea Show
>
>Moss is having a sale for a variety of things-their "Summer British
Motoring Sale".  I do not find a theme to the parts available at special
pricing but they do feature a nice selection at excellent pricing.  We
invite you to check with us for ou

The virus was in an attachment labeled:

Cozy#35.doc.pif

If you receive such an email delete it without opening.

 If you can contact Dick please do so and advise of this situation
Cheers
Don