Re: chassis rot - what to do

To: rudyeb <rudyeb@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: chassis rot - what to do
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 23:50:39 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Take the body off of the frame and fix it. Most of it is simple box
sections and steel tubing.

If you can weld and bend and cut metal, it should be straightforward
unless the rot extends to the stressed members in the center of the
frame. I've done extensive frame repairs to my car.

Then there's the ""I'll just get another one" route. That's got a lot to
recommend it. :-)

--
George Richardson
1957 Triumph TR3 - TS15559L http://www.key-men.com/triumph