RE: distributors

To: "Steve Smith" <dogzbody1@yahoo.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: distributors
From: "Hugh Barber" <tr6nut@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 20:40:20 -0700
Just a guess, but maybe the (other) Steve Smith does not use a stock Triumph
mechanical tach.  Another possiblity is that the article was wrong.  I am a
long-time subscriber to GRM, but sometimes I swear they don't proofread
anything that goes in their magazines.  Case in point, a couple of months
ago, an article in Classic Motorsport (a GRM publication) about a racing MGA
had one sentence about the car's rear disk brakes and another one in the
same article that said it had drum brakes.

Hugh Barber
Hollister, CA
'73 TR6