Thank you Surrey top value.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Thank you Surrey top value.
From: JRossi727@aol.com
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 18:54:57 EDT
Hello All.  Thanks for the value.  I was figuring $1500.  And your values are
between 1500 to 3000.  I just finish the deal on a 67 TR-4A.  (Paid the owner
off and he was patience man) I known of the car for 10 years or so and was
shown the car then. We where both renting storage at same place.  Friend had it
and started to restore it.  What got done was. Rebuilt motor and transmission
(4 speed). Front fender removed and hood.  Right inner fender well primed.
The car has original surrey top. I have in the last couple years ask the owner
for first offer on the car if he gives up. I am the third owner and he was
second and never tagged it. Local car. As some of you know I have been
restoring a
250 for 10 years +.  The car in my eyes is getting there. And the surrey top
is going there. Then put the 4A in the dusty area of the shop where the 250
started from.  Thanks All,  John,  Flintstone, GA