Window Seal Clips

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Window Seal Clips
From: Ct54531@aol.com
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 16:25:49 EDT
Yes, I know. This has been discussed any number of times. But, as always,
when I wasn't doing it, I didn't pay attention. Can anyone refresh me on the
various ideas/ methods used to remove and reinsert the clips that hold the
window
seals on? Was the wisdom that the window glass had to be removed?
Oh and while I'm doing that, I ordered the door finishers from Vicky Brit
which seems to have been the only one who had them. They're not the real thing
but better than what's there (one torn up, one nonexistent). I notice some
holes
in the underside. Is this the preferred method of attachment? Screw (or other
fastener) in from underneath? Will that require removal of the window glass?
My apologies for asking something that's been asked so many time before. And
my thanks in advance.

Jim
65 4A
CT54531L