RE: Trans input cover - NEVER MIND

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Trans input cover - NEVER MIND
From: "Randall Young" <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 16:34:13 -0700
> Anyway, if anyone can explain exactly what the problem is, I'd
> appreciate hearing about it ASAP.

Duh ... when the clutch is depressed, the finger pivot point is nearer the
flywheel than the fingers are, so the hole through the center closes up ...
enough to grab the input cover if it happens to be there.

Oh well ... sorry for the wasted bandwidth.

(Speaking of which, I wish whoever has the Sobig virus and my email address
in their contacts folder would get rid of it.  I've received over 100 copies
in the last few days.)

Randall