Re: Water temp gauge on e-bay

To: JMcmahon@ICTGROUP.COM, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Water temp gauge on e-bay
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 12:33:42 -0700
Not  sure how  "original"  you  want/need to be...but...faced  with
the same failed  part I opted  to buy a Smiths  Dual water/oil
pressure  gauge  from Dave Bean Engineering in San Andreas,  CA
$129.95.  Then to fill the empty hole I purchased an electric  clock
...$99.00
Gauges work great, clock  works great,  and  I think  it  looks
fine...and  it helps  me get  places on time   <G>
PS the  sending  unit is  permanently attached  via  the capillary
tube to  the temp gauge

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3