Re: Powder Coating

To: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Powder Coating
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 12:36:27 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Fred, I finally finished setting up my oven and powder coating rig,
making some fixtures as your noted indicated, got some black and
aluminum colored powder and am ready to play. My first project is the
valve covers of my Stag.

I'll probably do it today, if I can get the covers cleaned off to my
satisfaction.

I do have one question, have you powder coated any master cylinders?
I've gotten tired of my Stag brake MC getting covered with rust, and
regular paint doesn't last long.

--
George Richardson
1957 Triumph TR3 - TS15559L http://www.key-men.com/triumph