Powder Coating

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Powder Coating
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 08:28:18 -0700
Hi  list, and particularly "FT" I have  found the ultimate powder
coating place here  in  Calaveras  County,  Ziffle  Mfg.  They have
an oven big  enough to hold  and entire  car body!  As a matter  of
fact  I  was just there last week picking up my ceramic coated
headers and there was a Dodge Charger ready to be coated and then
baked,  they had already bead blasted the  entire thing  are  were
ready for the  final steps.  To say the least I was impressed. This
company is typical  of what can be found if you know the  right folks
<G>
Fred...for a small fee...I  will  show  you where it is...<G>

--
Bill Pugh
anabil@caltel.com