Re: TR Timing - Road Test Results

To: pdonnel1@san.rr.com
Subject: Re: TR Timing - Road Test Results
From: "john matthews" <john__matthews@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 07:43:27 -0700 FILETIME=[C8E06370:01C34C71]
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi John,

Check your fuel filter to make sure it's not clogged.
Ditto for the air cleaners.
Check the float bowl level.
Spray some carb cleaner around any place you might have a vacuum leak while
running the engine at speed (sometimes vacuum leaks don't appear until you
hit a certain RPM)

If these hints don't help you can always just go have a beer.
There seem to be plenty of good suggestions on the list these days - my
recommendation is Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.

Cheers,

John Matthews
'61 Herald
'63 TR 4