Re: Good Beer, Now Favorite Beer Survey

To: "Dave Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, "Ian Clough" <mc_ian@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Good Beer, Now Favorite Beer Survey
From: "John Peacock" <mnypitgarage@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 13:29:36 -0400
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <triumphtr4@earthlink.net>
I'm with you Dave.  I like a variety.

I have a buddy (that happens to have a father from England and a TR7 in the
garage) that brews his own beer (or whatever you want to call it).
Everything he brews is great.  Whenever I travel I try to seek out the most
obscure(sp) place that sells real beer, ales, stouts-etc.  I cant stand
Budwizzer.  It tastes like someone drank a lot of good stuff and wizzered
into a cup.  AND I am so tired of asking what they have for import and
having them tell me they have Sam Adams.  Last I checked that was brewed in
Boston and that is still part of the USA isn't it?!?!?!  I am not real fond
of this crap either.

They say Guiness has less calories than anything else too, so there is my
vote.

There is a place in downtown Orlando that serves $2 pints on Friday during
happy hour.  Real PINTS TOO!.  They have no domestics on tap.  Big Belly
Brewery.  I try not too miss it very often.  The only problem is that they
always seem to have to swap kegs while I am drinking.  I did not think I
drank that much??  Oh well

John
----- Original Message ----- > I don't have a "favourite beer," I like a
variety.  That is why I have a
> TR3, a TR6 and a TR8.  But my taste in beer runs along the lines of dark
> and heavy.  I like ales, stouts, porters and bocks (or is that Bach?)
When