Re: California Black Plates

To: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: California Black Plates
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 07:47:40 -0700
On Tuesday, July 8, 2003, at 06:28  AM, George Richardson wrote:

> Like someone in a car that old is even going to try to evade the
> police,

Ever see what a 427 AC Cobra can do?  0 to 100 MPH and back to 0 in
13.4 seconds.  Them SS 396's or 440 six packs were no slouches either.
> or that someone would have trouble identifying it.

Well there is that.  You need a white rice burner to be anonymous.

>  Pbbbbbt on him for me also!

Well, the energy financial fiasco was the work of the previous
administration that fell due early in this administration.  And them
Texas good ol' oil boys pulled every money grubbing scam in the book
(where's the special prosecutor looking into the Texas oil boys?)  But
I'll have to agree with every one else that the current administration
handling of the fiscal mess that he inherited rates a Pbbbbbt.

TeriAnn J. Wakeman
      Marigold Ltd.
      www.marigoldltd.com

TeriAnn J. Wakeman