RE: lusting after another car

To: "'Jim Muller'" <jimmuller@pop.mail.rcn.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: lusting after another car
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 11:42:00 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-triumphs@autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-triumphs@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Jim Muller
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2003 10:37 AM
To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: lusting after another car

I need help.  Been lusting after one of the newer Aston-Martins.  The
Vantage coupe looks awfully nice.  Don't know if I like the looks of
the Vanquish, or the Volante convertible.  V12 engine, 6-speed
tranny.  Sigh.  Got no more garage/driveway space.  Would have to
sell the GT6 and the Spitfire and a dozen more than I don't own in
order to afford even an entry-level Vantage.  (Would probably need a
divorce too, which is a price I'm not willilng to pay.)  What
difference does it make anyway?  You can't drive that fast anywhere
within 500 miles of here.  (I keep telling myself that.  I don't
listen.)  In the end, overall performance on an absolute scale
doesn't matter much.  But, but...it sure would be nice for cruising
long distance.  To anywhere, it doesn't matter.  Sigh.

--
Jim Muller
jimmuller@pop.rcn.com

Yeah, Jim; you and all the rest of us!  :)

Joe