off topics

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: off topics
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 06:30:03 -0500
The "Big TR List", as it is referred to by those who have left, is
entertaining and I enjoy it. However, people HAVE left the list because of
the sheer volume of messages that must be dealt with (yes, even with the
delete key). I'm not suggesting that anyone do anything differently -- go
ahead and do what feels good, but I am sending the writer who asked "send
me a list of names" a list of fifteen names of truly significant and
knowledgeable people who have left the list for this reason.

uncle jack