RE: Shipwrights disease.

To: <MRobe33243@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Shipwrights disease.
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 20:15:36 -0400
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Bob, I'm sorry to say that the cure for your particular strain of S-D is
to acquire a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th LBC to drive while you are removing some
of the patina from your current TR6.

I was unaware of this particular strain of cure/disease prior to
purchasing my TR6, and thought I would be ecstatic to have the privilege
of owning just ONE LBC.  Sadly, once you've developed the appetite, it
tends to feed upon itself.  Fortunately or unfortunately, I've managed
to limit my intake to one so far, but it's just a matter of time.

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2