RE: Shipwrights disease.

To: "'T. S. White'" <tswrace@pacbell.net>, "'Triumphs List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Shipwrights disease.
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 14:05:25 -0400
Tom, there is really no treatment or cure for this all too overlooked
malady.  About the best advice I can offer is to try to keep it at bay
during the driving months by... driving the car of course.

If you can hold off this dreaded disease until the cold nasty times of
the year then the recovery is far less painful.

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2