Re: TR6 Question rev.a- Long

To: Jeff M <cajunairman@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 Question rev.a- Long
From: "M. Secrest" <vze34wdb@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 12:24:46 -0400
Cc: Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
That's an interesting find, one of the last 3 TR6's.  That would make
the car unique, no doubt about it.  Problem is, by '76 the car is pretty
well laden down with smog equipment for its vintage; would you or could
you remove most of that stuff?  You might research your state laws on
this issue to help w/your decision.

I love my '72, and with Monzas, the exhaust note is fantastic.  A bit
tiring on long trips, though, so I installed some pipe baffles from JC
Whitney, and now it's perfect.

Only 115mph in your shifter kart, Jeff?  Must be 80cc'er(?)  You've
still got me by 25mph in my laydown, though.  Karting's the best kept
secret in motorsports, ain't it?

--
Martin Secrest
Arlington, VA