Re: Dunsmuir car show

To: "David Hammond" <d_hammond@charter.net>, "TR" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dunsmuir car show
From: "Tim I. Purdy" <timipurdy@citlink.net>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 15:04:20 -0500
I have not had the best luck in locating material, yet it does appear
Saturday is the biggest day, though they have listed as starting on Friday.
I will be leaving Susanville tomorrow morning to Dunsmuir, via detour to a
pancake breakfast at Eagle Lake for Eagle Lake Children's Charities, then
around the lake to Highway 139 and a scenic ride through the back roads to
Dunsmuir.  Depending over circumstances, hope to stay there Saturday night,
if not, its only a three hour drive back to Susanville.  And should anyone
be attending from this list, I will be in a 64 TR4, black, though in need of
a paint job.

Tim