Triumph Club of the Carolinas website update

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumph Club of the Carolinas website update
From: "Bill Haenlin" <whaenlin@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 23:08:49 -0400
Hi all!

Just wanted to drop a line to the list letting everyone know that The
Triumph Club of the Carolinas wrapped up the 18th annual "Gathering" in
Winston-Salem NC at the Reynolda Village.  We had 120+ cars and it was a
beautiful day right up to the ending before the rain came!  If you
attended, thank you and we hope you had a great time, if you didn't make
it this year put us on your calendar for next year!!

The website has been updated to include the results of the Participants
Choice voting, Wrench Wracing and Auto-Crossing as well as a small
photo-collage from the show.  Over 100 plus photos and well as the last
2 years shows worth of photos will all be put on a CD if anyone is
interested in purchasing one for a very small fee when it's completed.
New classifieds will be posted this weekend, come see us !!!

www.triumphclub.org

Bill Haenlin

Web editor, TCOC