TR-8 Opportunity

To: "Spitfires Mail List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "triumphs list server" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR-8 Opportunity
From: "Chris & Kelly Sharp" <4sharps@lvcm.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 21:26:53 -0700
Howdy-

I've just about completed the rolling restoration of my '64 Spitfire and
I've stumbled upon an opportunity to pick up another Triumph.  This one is
an '80 TR-8 dhc that's always been in the south.  I've always wanted one and
this one looks like it's not too far gone.  I'll be dropping in to look at
it this week, which is the reason for this note.

I read the "Triumph Buyers Guide" some time ago and searched out the web for
additional info, but haven't found a lot out there.  I thought I'd ping the
list and try to glean any additional information you might have about things
to watch for, known problem areas, etc.  All comments, good or bad, are
welcome.

Cheers

Chris
64 Spitfire4 BFC26375L

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]