Buying Moss parts -- distributors

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Buying Moss parts -- distributors
From: ebk@buffnet.net
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 05:22:45 -0400
Hi list & Don!

Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 09:48:04 -0400
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>

    Warning: I have bought form these distributors & have saved some
money. I have also been informed that some of these distributors may not
get all of the parts that you ordered from them from Moss [USA].
Therefore if you find a part that may not look right or is wrong, then
you MUST go back to the distributor, NOT Moss [USA], because that part
may not have come from MOSS [USA].  Ex- the Cu looking studs for the
head to hold the intake/exhaust manifolds [if you remember that thread
that was going around about  1 yr. ago]. Also, If you want to keep
receiving the Moss Motoring mag. then you have to order from Moss [USA]
directly. I use to save these before they changed the format but then I
stopped receiving them [because I wasn't needing any parts for a while].
Now it's just one more thing that I've, 'Learned to LET GO!' ;-)
    I will not say which distributor is good or not good, because I
don't know them all & it wouldn't be fair to those that I have dealt
with. I will say: Those that I've deal with, have treated my justly.
That includes any mix ups that I've had to deal with, because of human
error that comes with dealing with more than one person.
-Cosmo Kramer