Champaign show

Subject: Champaign show
From: "Ken Gano" <triumphs@consolidated.net>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 22:53:02 -0700
About a month ago I posted a general invitation to the list to stop in
Charleston, Illinois for lunch for anyone headed to the Champaign Illinois
show at the end of this month.

Well.... It turns out that Friday is the same day as my oldest sons high
school graduation and mother has another party planed for that evening.

It's with a heavy heart that I have to cancel our little list get together.
(Only two folks had responded anyway :)).

Maybe next year and I hope to see a good many of you in Champaign that
weekend.

Ken Gano