Re: [triumph_herald] Beauleau ?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <triumph_herald@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [triumph_herald] Beauleau ?
From: "William Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 20:55:29 +0100 h4JK31Pk003084
From: Scott A. Roberts <herald1200@comcast.net>

> From your description, Beauleau was about equal to, if not in fact worse
>than) conditions at the Import Show at Carlisle this weekend, over here in the
>states. Friday was rain/drizzle all day. I drove the 150 or so miles to
>Baltimore Friday, to stay at a friends, and then go to the show together
>Saturday.

Going off on a slight tangent, our pitch at Beaulieu was next door to Ian Kerr
and Jim Rainey who are organising trips to the Hershey Autojumble and Show each
October. Having spent much of the weekend speaking to them I found the Hershey
idea really appealing - the 700 pound price of the trip is the only downer :-(
Any views from the group on this event from a Triumph perspective?
    Cheers,
        Bill.

--
Rarebits4classics